We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi aruba 7 nights free?

Leonia
Level Contributor
111 posts
19 reviews
Save Topic
Divi aruba 7 nights free?

Does anyone know anything about this? We were approached by someone who said if we sat through a one hour presentation we would receive 7 nights at the divi Phoenix for free. What do you know?

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,369 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi aruba 7 nights free?

If it sounds to good to be true, then it probably is. I can't imagine 7 nights for free for just 1 hour....doesn't seem possible, because I think they could rent out an entire resort with people who would do that. I could be wrong, but there has to be a catch I would think.

Warren, Pennsylvania
Level Contributor
150 posts
19 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi aruba 7 nights free?

A friend of mine recently went to the time share presentation at the Divi Phoenix and received a one week free stay at the Phoenix AFTER they decided to buy a time share.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,075 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi aruba 7 nights free?

I tried to post earlier, but it didn't go through-will try again.

It's been a few years since our presentation, but we had a choice of "gifts" and they ranged from the dinner we chose to activities that seemed to all price out around $100 give or take. And yes, when we gave over mucho bucks for the not yet built unit, they gave us a week at the Divi Golf. Trust me, it was not an even trade! We're very happy at the Phoenix, but they don't give much away, so listen to jL-it might be too good to be true!

Pelham
Level Contributor
136 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi aruba 7 nights free?

Run, run as fast as you can away from a timeshare presentation. Even if you were interested in buying one, you would be better off buying it from an owner as it saves thousands!

Paramus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
757 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divi aruba 7 nights free?

Those timeshare presentation giveaways are usually something in the $100 range.

I can understand them throwing in something like that if you purchase a timeshare.

Like they say, if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck, well then it's a duck!

6. Re: Divi aruba 7 nights free?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 27 January 2015, 06:18