We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Questions about Divi

New York City, New...
Level Contributor
192 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Questions about Divi

Hello,

I am planning a trip to aruba, first time there:)

Some questions about the Divi Resort.can anyone tell me if there is snorkeling at the resort? Is there an excursions desk nearby or at the resort?

My group will be eight people total ages 25-31. We like to go to clubs/lounges/bars at night but I heard Divi isnt that great for nightlife.

Any suggestions on close by nightlife places? Also, is it safe to take cabs to these places?

Thanks sooo much to whoever answers!!!

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
14,502 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Questions about Divi

All of these activities should be available to you no matter which Divi you are booked into. In addition nightlife nearby by taxi, bus or free shuttle. Free magazines available at the resort and at airport arrivals list many activities.

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,080 posts
60 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Questions about Divi

Divi is pretty quiet at night, but Aruba is a small Island and very easy and safe to travel around. The do have a concierge desk that can help you make plans.

Also, on this forum, take a look at posts from Everydaysunshine. He visits often and posts lots about the music and entertainment world in Aruba. He writes great trip reports with that info!

Burlington, Vermont
Level Contributor
1,889 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Questions about Divi

Well there is definitely no snorkeling at the Divi, but they do have a concierge desk to book activities like that. I think the Divi is pretty active at night. The main bar on the beach is always busy in the evenings and they have entertainment at night.

4. Re: Questions about Divi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 01 February 2015, 06:23