We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Dining

Newburyport...
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Topic
Dining

My girlfriend and I (in our early 50's) are looking for best pub food and best Italian places to eat. We are staying at Amsterdam Manor in Eagle Beach. Any ideas?

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,755 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Dining

Restaurant choices are very subjective. From my experience, best Italian food quality has been at Zuzuroh's. For decent Italian, pasta only, LaTrattoria at the Lighthouse is a must every visit. Go for the ambiance. Sits high above Arashi Beach and has a fantastic view. Go for the sunset. Reservations needed.

Most Italian restaurants in Aruba tend to be a bit below average. Bugaloe is a nice place for "pub" food. Sits on a pier behind the RIU hotel in Palm Beach. Music 5 nights. Check the web pages for all recommendations.

Newburyport...
Level Contributor
10 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Dining

Thx for your help! your ideas look great!

T

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,517 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Dining

We found good pub grub at Café Rembrandt and Bingo! If you want a KILLER small plate of truffled linguine, try Amuse Bistro. That's the only place I've had pasta (curse you, Zuzuroh, for being closed last summer when we were there) in Aruba.

4. Re: Dining

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 February 2015, 06:19