I have been reading up on documentation needed for travel to and from Aruba. I have read many people saying they had wrong paperwork. I have never traveled out of the US and need help!
1. To enter:
1. Passport, hotel confirmation, and return airline ticket is needed.
2. On flight I will receive a ED Card from Flight Attendant.
3. Upon landing, the Immigration Rep will tear off bottom portion and give to us for return flight.
2. To leave:
1. At check-in counter representative will give us a US Customs form to fill out.
2. This needs to be turned in when we go through the US Customs section.
3. The ED Card also will be turned in when they check our passports
Is there any other forms or documents we may need?????
I am worried as too many people say that either they or people before them had wrong forms????
Please let me know! THANK YOU!!!!!!