We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel balconies

Maryland
Level Contributor
51 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Hotel balconies

When I'm not at the beach or pool and instead in my room, I like to sit out on the balcony for a bloody mary in the morning, cold beer at lunch or an adult beverage at happy hour. Which hotel, in your opinion, has the nicest balcony which can comfortably seat at least two guests?

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,052 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel balconies

My favorite is the Radisson, but once they redo the Tower rooms at the Phoenix, I love those balconies.

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,987 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel balconies

Be advised there are certain units at the Hyatt with French balconies.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,708 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel balconies

I have stayed in four hotels that have balconies. I would rate Bucuti, Radisson as 1 & 2. #'s 3 & 4 go to Amsterdam Manor and Manchebo Beach Hotel. Bucuti is best, by far, IMO. Cannot comment on any other hotel .My favorite hotel is Radisson.

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,426 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel balconies

I have experienced balconies on The Rad, Hyatt, all 3 Marriott properties on Palm beach, Divi Phoenix and The Ritz Carlton. There is no comparison to the Ritz ocean front balconies. The Rad is set back and has obstructed views if you are on certain floors. However i still enjoyed the garden views with the tropical setting and water features. The view along with the clean wide feel at The Ritz would be my first choice after the Rad. IMHO

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Hotel balconies

Balconies at Playa Linda are very spacious.

6. Re: Hotel balconies

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2015, 06:16