We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How does this sound

14 posts
Save Topic
How does this sound

Please help me prioritize these restaurants. We are going for 16 days and staying at Surf Club and Hyatt. We won't have a car the entire trip so I want to prioritize the restaurants that we need to drive to. The first group of restaurants I don't know which meals we would go for so feel free to recommend.

Marina Pirata

Pannkekoeken

Bingo

Zeerovers

Dinner

Ricardo

Papiamento

Madame Janette

Lunch

B55

Iguana Joe's

White trailer on Eagle beach

Breakfast

Matthews

New York
Level Contributor
1,530 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: How does this sound

There is also bus service that will take you from the high rise to the low rise and to oranjestad and some other places. http://arubus.com/

Jackson, New...
Level Contributor
391 posts
129 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: How does this sound

My best meal in Aruba was Driftwoods.

Minnesota
Level Contributor
627 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: How does this sound

Breakfast or lunch: Scott's Brats. We really liked Bingo and Barneys for casual dinners.

14 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: How does this sound

Crap, I forgot Driftwood. Scots Brats is walkable.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,333 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: How does this sound

We had a great dinner at Matthews. That is one of our go to places. Like their grilled fish.

6. Re: How does this sound

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 March 2015, 05:19