We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Soul Beach Music Festival Concerts

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Topic
Soul Beach Music Festival Concerts

Staying at the Holiday Inn, am I within walking distance to the concerts? Alson trying to meet up with other groups that are going to the beach parties etc..

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Soul Beach Music Festival Concerts

No, The concert is right by the airport. You will need a cab or shuttle. However, You are a few feet from Mooba Beach Bar where there are some event parties happening. You will have a great time there. HI attracts lots of Souls Beach attendees. I was told the lower price point of the resort works for the demographic. It's a great location right on the beach and it will be a good party atmosphere. Have a great time!

Westland, Michigan
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Soul Beach Music Festival Concerts

Thanks a lot, if you here of other open forums to meet attendees, please let me know. I tried a few on this site but nothing has developed just yet, thanks again!

New Jersey
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,425 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Soul Beach Music Festival Concerts

Try Soul Beach Facebook page.

4. Re: Soul Beach Music Festival Concerts

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 April 2015, 06:16