We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

sushi

macomb il
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
sushi

Does anyone know of a sushi restaurant ? My son-in-law asked for our trip in June. He is on his own as Grampa and Gramma are meat and potatoes people. For some reason the kids want to keep coming with us.I can't blame them because we love Aruba and love to have them.Our grandkids are 2 and 5 and I have one last question. At the surf club do they have a disc player for the tv? We usually don't watch much tv so I never noticed. Thanks

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,378 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: sushi

There is a sushi place in the lobby of the Marriott Hotel.

New England
Level Contributor
989 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: sushi

I don't recall a disc player at the Surf in the living room.

one does not come to mind in the bedroom

NJ
Level Contributor
2,312 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: sushi

Blossom;s at the old Westin had a sushi restaurant.

New England
Level Contributor
989 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: sushi

I stand corrected. Hubby says there is a DVD player in living room and not in the bedroom

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
13,992 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: sushi

Ginger Restaurant in the Alhambra Mall...

===========================

menuinternational.com/aruba/…

6. Re: sushi

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 April 2015, 06:16