We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Leave for airport?

Lexington, Kentucky
Level Contributor
32 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Leave for airport?

Hey guys, we are leaving Aruba tomorrow (monday) and have a 3pm flight and we are wondering what time we need to get to the airport? We are staying at the Radisson and will be going by Taxi. With it being an international small island airport we aren't sure if an hour early will suffice like in the states. Thanks! And we had a great time here on the Island, sad to leave :(

USA
Level Contributor
129 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Leave for airport?

Trust me you will need 3 hrs the lines are out the doir

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,563 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Leave for airport?

How busy is the island now? Give yourself 2,5 hrs. You go thru security twice. So it takes some time. Not to worry you, don't think 1 hr. Is enough

Could be, doubt it

Pawtucket, Rhode...
9 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Leave for airport?

We left on a Friday and gave ourselves 3 hours. Only took an hour from hotel to gate. Hotel recommended 2 1/2 hours.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Leave for airport?

Our last visit leaving on a weekday was also an hour hotel to gate...however I'd rather be safe than sorry....2 hour minimum...

Edited: 18 May 2014, 23:51
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,463 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Leave for airport?

It's low season. I would leave the hotel at 12 noon. With downtown mid-day traffic you should get to the airport by 12:30. This would give you 2 1/2 hours which should be enough time.

6. Re: Leave for airport?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 May 2015, 07:16