We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Trip report 8/7-8/11

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Topic
Trip report 8/7-8/11

Who goes to Aruba for just 4 nights? Well we did and I can't remember why....everyone looked at us and asked why....No answer from me ...Anyway

Jet blue ns from Boston... bully waiting for us at the airport....Divi AI..quick check in and our Casita room was ready....On the beach,Balashi in hand by 2 pm

Each day was the same...early morning walk for an hour....breakfast and on the beach...a mid morning swim ( not as long as usual as it was rougher than usual ).....then each night we visited the Alahambra to make our deposit

Friday night went to Barney's for a great meal....will go back

Monday jet blue ns home

Typing this from home instead of the beach...will never do less than a week again

Had a great time with great weather

spartanburg, sc
Level Contributor
625 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

Sounds great ! A week is soooo much better, although we've done four nts.in other locations and it was enough - glad you had fun !

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,489 posts
180 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

We're doing the same--a four-night trip--but to St. Croix at the end of the month. At least you had guaranteed great weather and a non-stop flight! Aren't you glad you went anyway? Welcome home!

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

Yes Lori,we are glad we went....my sister has a time share at the Divi Golf so we sat together each day....she is there until Saturday

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,042 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

four days is better than no days. i would have done the same. glad you still had a good time.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,308 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

Quick trips to a place you know well is fun! We do it .

Glad you had fun. Good weather. Good flights, nice walks on the beach.

Welcome home

Amelia Island...
Level Contributor
1,136 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

Glad you had a nice time, even though it was a short trip. I would be so sad to leave after only 4 nights, though 4 nights is way better than not being there at all!

New England
Level Contributor
972 posts
71 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

Taste test so to speak🌞

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

Glad you had a nice quick trip!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,668 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

I think the forum regulars will agree NO amount of time in Aruba is enough! LOL! I still myself weepy in the airport 'crying room' after three darn weeks! I consider it a testament to our love of this little island and all things Aruba.

Counting the days until 9/8!

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Trip report 8/7-8/11

The crying room was particularly bad this trip as I spotted a friend and his family coming in for a week....