We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

Save Topic
Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

Hi everyone!

We want to spent a day at the most beutiful part of aruba? What do you recommene us?baby beach (we read it is crowded and there is a construction near) Arashi or stay at palm beach ( we are here right know!)

Thanks a lot!

Astoria, New York
Level Contributor
2,535 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

To me, Baby Beach is way overrated.

Take a 10 minute ride to Eagle Beach at least once and you will love it. You can rent chairs on the beach by MVC Eagle Beach Resort.

Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,432 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

I agree with trizi01. I love Baby Beach, but Eagle Beach is just as beautiful and easier to get to.

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
214 posts
46 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

I suppose you have a rental care. I like the adventure to Baby Beach and seeing the surrounding area nearby. It also allows you to stop for a quick meal in one of the local restaurants ie; zeerover and etc.....the locals are friendly and It's hard to get lost in Aruba and when you do think you're lost, just keep driving and you'll eventually find your way back.

Although I like the adventure to Baby Beach, Arashi is ok, I'm biased; Eagle Beach is my home beach (when in Aruba) and hence my favorite.

If I may, I recommend another beach...I believe it's more of a local beach but great for snorkeling, we've only been once but had a blast; Mangel Halto.

Vancouver BC
Level Contributor
3,956 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

I think Arashi Beach is more crowded on the weekend days as the locals go there on their days off. Personally, I like Arashi Beach a lot and went there many times on my last trip. Don't worry about the construction it was not right at the beach area. It is only about a 5 minute drive from the traffic circle at the Marriott and Ritz Hotels so is very close to Palm beach.

All parts of Aruba are beautiful so I recommend a trip to Baby Beach as well. It is only about 30 to 35 minutes driving time from the same traffic circle above.

Recommend that you take a cooler with drinks and sandwich's to both places.

5. Re: Baby beach, Arashi or stay at palm beach?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2015, 05:17