We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Flying fishbone with kids

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Flying fishbone with kids

We will be going to Aruba next week and had a question I hope someone could answer for me about the Flying Fishbone. We have been to Aruba before with our two kids and have dined at Madame Jeanette and Chalet Suisse with the kids and they were extremely accommodating with meals for them. We would love to go to the Flying Fishbone with the kids but I don't know if they have anything for the kids. Has anyone been there with kids? What do they have for the kids? I emailed the restaurant and haven't heard from them. Any advice would be much appreciated. Thanks!

Beach Haven...
Level Contributor
360 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Flying fishbone with kids

binky413, Check out their website • www.flyingfishbone.com

click on menu , then on the left hand side click on F.A.Q ,scroll down and you'll see it. They don't have a children's menu but are able to prepare children sized portions of some of their items on the menu.Hope this helps .

New Jersey
Level Contributor
29 posts
1 review
Save Reply
2. Re: Flying fishbone with kids

Gobeach,

Thanks for the information. I went to their website and they don't recommend bringing children. Plus I don't really see anything on the menu that they would like. Thanks so much!! Amy

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5,039 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Flying fishbone with kids

Binky,

We've seen lots of children dining with their parents/grandparents at Simply Fish at the Marriott. I'm afraid I can't help you as far as the menu - but maybe if you called or email they can let you know. Enjoy.

NJ
Level Contributor
2,336 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Flying fishbone with kids

Please don't take this the wrong way, as I have children too! But sometimes I think we as parents have to be considerate of the people dining at a romantic restaurant, and sometimes there is a reason that they don't offer a childrens menu. I understand that when we visit a resort with children we like to experience as much as possible, but certain things have to be left for that next time we visit....without the kids. Just as we parents want to experience a nice dinner with our kids, think of that honeymoon couple that has been waiting for that sunset dinner after their wedding, only to find out they have the table next to some noisy children. Just my opinion.

Again, not looking to offend anyone, just an observation.

kod
Sarasota, Florida
Level Contributor
1,552 posts
262 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Flying fishbone with kids

I agree. I was at the Flying Fishbone recently. It is not a restaurant that is appropriate for young children. They have a romantic atmosphere by the water. Bringing young children here could be disruptive to many diners.

6. Re: Flying fishbone with kids

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 23:16