We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

Level Contributor
476 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

Is you are at the Surf Club, can you use the Ocean Club Pool and or Marriott Stellaris?

Thx.

White Plains, New...
Destination Expert
for White Plains, Aruba
Level Contributor
6,308 posts
186 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

They saw yes, but dont like it. Many kids like the Lazy River. The hotel pool is nice but too many chairs right on top of each other. The Ocean Club pool has a lot of room, more then Surf Club which is growing and growing......

Springfield...
Level Contributor
370 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

Technically no . . . .

Hard to enforce though.

Gorham, Maine
Level Contributor
803 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

I've heard said numerous times that guests of Ocean Club and Surf Club can use each other's pools, but not the pool at the Stellaris. Conversely, Stellaris guests can not use the pool at either of the Clubs.

I'll find out for sure in 8 days!!!! :-))))

-dragon

Fairfield...
Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

I am surprised to hear that. Never had a problem using any of the pools. Have fun!

5. Re: Marriott Surf Club:Use of Other 2 Marriott Pools?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 August 2009, 08:20