We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

We booked our honeymoon!!!

Syracuse, New York
Level Contributor
79 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
We booked our honeymoon!!!

My fiance and I are booked to stay at the Occidental from Sept 3 - 10th! I can't wait!!!!

we got the honeymoon package and the royal blah blah something or other package. lol. Basically we are on that floor with the private restaurant for only the royal club member people and we have concierge service and get one free massage on the beach and chocolates and turn down service and all this other cool stuff!!

I can't wait.. I've never been on a trip like this before...

We were trying to find out hotel on google earth and think we found it but we weren't sure.... is that bungelo bar place close to the occidental? Like... just a walk to the south/east down the beach?

OOH, I'm already imagining all the cute summer clothes I'm going to buy for this trip!

has anyone here done the royal conceirge package at the occidental???

thanks everyone!! *countsdown to september!*

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
1,652 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: We booked our honeymoon!!!

Very exciting.... you're going to have a great time. Can't tell you much about the Occidental having never stayed there but yes that is the Bugaloe Bar (Pier) just down the beach from your resort and THE place to be for happy hour or anytime for that matter!

Camillus, NY
Level Contributor
795 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: We booked our honeymoon!!!

Congratulations!! How exciting. You said you were getting married in Disneyworld, right? It all sounds so fun. Happy planning and enjoy both the wedding and honeymoon.

3. Re: We booked our honeymoon!!!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 09:17