We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

cell phones

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Frankfort, Kentucky
Level Contributor
1 post
5 reviews
Save Topic
cell phones

can anyone give me any ideas on cell phone usuage while in aruba whats the best way to call back to the states, and we are taking step son and friend with us this time, what about getting two phones one for them and one for us, need help.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5,039 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: cell phones

We've used Charles at FastPhones (Located at the airport) and were very happy with their pricing and service.

http://www.arubafastphones.com/

Riverhead, New York
Level Contributor
324 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: cell phones

Shamrock:

Thanks so much for that website! I had no idea it would be as inexpensive and easy as all that...now we just have to decide if we want the kids (and my Mom) to be able to get hold of us!!

Canal Winchester...
Level Contributor
1,211 posts
66 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: cell phones

We are renting a phone from www.arubadiscountcell.com,

for $45 we get 95 minutes they emailed us ahead time and gave us our cell phone number.

IL
Level Contributor
110 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: cell phones

How does this work..if you buy a package of 84 minutes and your family calls you on the phone....does your family incur an incredible cost on their home phones or cell phones or is the charge just one way.....attributed to the Aruba phone via lessening the 84 minutes....sorry I am technically challenged so the answer may be OBVIOUS.

5. Re: cell phones

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 August 2009, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations