We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi all inclusive rooms

cAPE cOD
8 posts
Divi all inclusive rooms

Looking for some more information about the rooms at the Divi all inclusive. My husband and I appreciate a balcony that we can sit and enjoy breakfast or coffee etc in the morning. In a lot of the pictures I’ve seen, the balconies have glass particians separating them and little to no privacy. This is a deal breaker because I definitely do not want to be reading a book in the morning having my coffee while our neighbors sit right next to us talking etc. Are there buildings or areas that you can steer us away from where these balconies exist? Also, is room service available?

5 replies to this topic
Quincy...
Level Contributor
843 posts
118 reviews
1. Re: Divi all inclusive rooms

The Veranda Building has balconies that are more private. The balconies are staggered so you are not right next to your neighbor. The building is set back a bit but has wonderful ocean views. No room service I’m afraid.

cAPE cOD
8 posts
2. Re: Divi all inclusive rooms

Thanks so much for the info! Do you mean no room service at this resort, I assume?

New York
Level Contributor
1,124 posts
8 reviews
3. Re: Divi all inclusive rooms

We have stayed in the Veranda rooms. The balconies are nice and private. This section is set back from the beach on a slight hill. There is a pool in front of all the balconies. There was no room service when we were there. If that is important to you, you should check with Divi directly.

Quincy...
Level Contributor
843 posts
118 reviews
4. Re: Divi all inclusive rooms

No room service at the resort. If room service is important check out the Manchebo. They have all inclusive or not; room service; beach service and 3 restaurants. Balconies though are narrow.

North Bergen, New...
Level Contributor
49 posts
44 reviews
5. Re: Divi all inclusive rooms

Going to Divi Resorts in October 13th for 6 days.

How is the resort? Anny suggestions where to go what to do.

Does it rain in October badly?

Reply to: Divi all inclusive rooms
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad