We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Renaissance Aruba...which tower to stay in?

Northern Virginia
Level Contributor
8 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Renaissance Aruba...which tower to stay in?

We are traveling with a large group and most of them have kids....my husband and I however do not and would rather not be in the "family" tower....but would still like a nice room with a view....What would you suggest?

Memphis, TN
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: Renaissance Aruba...which tower to stay in?

My husband and I got married at the Renaissance and we love the location. We visit the island once a year and stay at the Renaissance everytime. I would suggest a room in the Marina Tower. It's much quieter than the Beach Tower. You do have to cross the street to the Beach Tower for the best pool access and of course take the boat to the private island (which picks up right in the Marina Tower) which is very convenient. The Marina Tower seems to be more adult oriented than the Beach. You will have to specify what type of view you'd like or you might get stuck with a view of the street/alley. Hope this was helpful.

Hockessin, De
Level Contributor
178 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Renaissance Aruba...which tower to stay in?

This hotel is in downtown. I would not suggest it for alot of kids.

I thought it was quieter in the beach tower.

the sunshine state
1 post
Save Reply
3. Re: Renaissance Aruba...which tower to stay in?

The Marina Tower wins HANDS DOWN. We stayed there last year and were SO THANKFUL we didn't get the Beach Tower. The island is gorgeous, the boat ride is great (hey it's FREE!) and the happy hours are phenomenal. Go early to get a good seat. The pool there is really nice and yes, it is much more adult oriented. We tried the beach pool one day and immediately left. TOO many KIDS!!!

Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations