We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

Morristown, New...
3 posts
Save Topic
1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

About to book our first family all inclusive vacation at Tamarijn. Spoke with person at Cheap Caribbean.com who said good family vacation spot - not for an anniversary trip but good family value. We know that rooms are a bit small but we are ok with that. Everything says good value and clean nice place. Anything I'm missing? Just want this tobe a nice vacation for my 3 kids/husband.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,845 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

You and your family will thoroughly enjoy the Tam and Aruba. I do not stay at AI resorts, but my wife and I did stay at the Tam once. We were happy that we booked 10 days instead of the usual week.

United Kingdom
Level Contributor
247 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

My Wife and i went to the Tam and Aruba for the 1st time at the end of September last year and was not disappointed,have been to many Caribbean islands and we are again looking to return at the end of August this year which speaks volumes for us as we very rarely return to many places.

So think you will enjoy the Tam :)

Morristown, New...
3 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

Thank you! I was nervous about it but had read many reviews and felt fairly confident. Your input has sealed it! Tamarijn here we come!

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,930 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

Do not be nervous - it is an absolutely perfect place for families...our kids love it and are begging to return for their 3rd trip this summer.

Just don't expect super extravagance and you will be more than pleased. The complaints I read mostly are people expecting a sandals type vacation - with full bars in their room and a waiter to bring them drinks anywhere and everywhere. The Tamarijn is not that place..it is more laid back, and frankly why we love it.

It is clean, fun, the beach is beautiful, and as long as you treat them with a little respect and friendliness, the staff are great.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,581 posts
195 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

We have had three family vacations at the Tam and love, love, LOVED each one. SevenCostanza has nailed it--it is a GREAT place for families. Heck, it's a great place for anyone who wants a clean beachfront room, friendly service, good food and drink and congenial fellow guests.

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,830 posts
65 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

Add me to the chorus....always see families there really enjoying themselves.....we may bring our grandkids there when they get a little older...

Hayden, Idaho
Level Contributor
49 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

When are you going Maura? You will love it!

8. Re: 1st time to Tamarijn All Inclusive

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2013, 10:33
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations