We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi AI - question

Which Oranjestad hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Manchester, England
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Divi AI - question

Going to be there for the 1st 2 weeks of June and would be grateful if anybody could advise if there will be an opportunity in any of the bars or lobby to catch the Euro 2012 (soccer tournament).

I'm sure I've seen a mention of one of the bars showing any major North amercian sporting events, grateful to hear from anyone who can advise if the Euro soccer will be shown each day.

Great KO times with games early afternoon over in Aruba, if we were holidaying in the Med then I wouldn't get to see many as it would conflict with evening meals (spent together with the family).

CT
Level Contributor
1,865 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi AI - question

Divi does a pretty good job of putting popular sporting events on the tv's in both the lobby at the divi and the tam. Each lobby has a big 55" or so TV.

Some of the bars have small outdoor tv's too. But dont count on them.

They have cable at each tv, so they have numerous choices.

If not, there are a couple sports bars a few minutes away (by taxi) at palm beach.

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi AI - question

Thanks very much, appreciate the info and the quick reply.

Liverpool, Engalnd
Level Contributor
259 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi AI - question

We are also going on 1st June but for 3 weeks 5th time to Aruba 4th to the Tam.......we was at the Rui when the world cup was on and they had a 24 hr sports bar and there was numerous sports bars in Pam Beach that showed the football.

I would think the big TV's will show it ant Divi and Tam..

pennsylvania
Level Contributor
680 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi AI - question

who would be playing if its Holland I think most places will play it

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,826 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divi AI - question

the tv in the lobby of the Divi had soccer on last year when we were there...

Manchester, England
Level Contributor
130 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Divi AI - question

Thanks for all the replies, looks like we'll be fine to watch a few of the games then.

Elvisneverlie, fyi Holland are playing along with 15 other European nations in a tournament that last 3 weeks.

Greenhc - guess I'll see you in the lobby with a beer for the France game then (assuming with where you're from you've also got an interest in the subject :-)

7. Re: Divi AI - question

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 June 2013, 20:13
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad