We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tam

Maryland
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Topic
Tam

Does anybody know if they always run the special kids stay and eat and play for free each year or was it just this year?

Aruba ATV Tour with Natural Pool Swim
220 reviews
from US$78.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour Including...
201 reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
4x4 Tour and Natural Pool Snorkeling...
106 reviews
from US$89.99*
Special Offer
Aruba Sightseeing Tour by ATV
89 reviews
from US$72.00*
US$80.00
Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tam

They did it in the past, which is why we went in 2007 and we liked it so much, we returned twice, even when our older child had "aged out."

It was an INSANELY popular promotion and I was told that occupancy dropped like a stone when they altered the policy. I think rescinding that policy is like trying to unring a bell. Charging for kids created an enormous amount of ill-will and empty rooms--death to a resort.

My guess is that they'll keep it. But don't quote me!

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tam

They still have children free, but the age has changed. Previously it was up to age 17. If you think about it, teens will eat more than many adults, and have many frozen drinks which is probably why they changed it.

Maryland
Level Contributor
286 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Tam

Thanks to both of you for your help. I was looking to go next year but it cost to much to bring the kids but with that it would help out.

4. Re: Tam

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2013, 18:19
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations