We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

lindsay ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Topic
All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

We are thinking of going to the Renaissance in Feb.

We are a bit confused about the all-inclusive package though, and I haven't been able to find anything on the forums, or on the reviews I have read.

Does the All-inclusive package get you access to the ameneties at both hotels (marina tower, and ocean suites), or just the hotel you are booked at? For example can we go over to the ocean suites pool and be served drinks in the swim up bar as part of our package? Also is the gym, tennis, and bar on the private island included? And as I understand it, all the restaraunts in the hotel are included, just a silver menu selection at the steakhouse... is all of that correct?

Any input is appreciated.. We would really like to experience Aruba, we just want to make sure what we are getting before we book

Cheers

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,909 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

Yes, it is all inclusive of both towers and includes the private island as well. Send me a PM with your email address and I can send you their pdf with package inclusions. It is a pdf and not conducive to copy and pasting :(

lindsay ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

thank you very much for your reply.

pm sent

Thanks again!

We really like the looks of this hotel and the price is right!

Edited: 15 January 2013, 04:57
Sudbury, Canada
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
2,450 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

We're going there too in 2 weeks. We've stayed at the Riu a few times and Amsterdam Manor, which was wonderful, but for the length of time we're staying, price was great. We've read good and not so good reviews, but friends of ours went there last year and really enjoyed it. Just be prepared that it needs updating. However, how fortunate we are to be able to go to Aruba! Have fun!

lindsay ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

Absolutely Curly. When we read some of the bad reviews about some of the places we've been, most of the time i can't help but feel sorry for the miserable existance those people have. If you are lucky enough to be going to Aruba, and you are really going to let a few paint chips in a bathtub ruin your stay, I am not sure your review should even count.

We know what we are heading into most of the time, and of the last 8 vacations we took, most peoples bigest complaints were laughable to us.

For the price the Renaissance charges, it seems to be an incredible value. As soon as my passport arrives, we will book.

lindsay ontario
Level Contributor
17 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

Well, I didn't get my passport in time and it looks like Aruba is sold out for Feb 5 :(

New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

could you send me the information as well? I am interested in the all inclusive package

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

momjan, you should probably send ArubaLisa a private message and ask her for the pdf. Since this thread is three months old, she may no longer be following it.

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,909 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

Send me your email ;)

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,518 posts
181 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

LOL. You don't miss a TRICK, do you, Lisa???! xo

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
4,909 posts
79 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: All Inclusive package at Renaissance Aruba Marina Tower

LOL, Lori wish there were a <<like>> button ;)

@momjan send me a PM with your email address :)

Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad
Recent Conversations