We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

North Providence...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

The kids (teenagers) want to know if we are at the Divi can they use the internet cafe at the Tam, I don't mind paying for internet service but don't want to have to pay at both hotels? I read a review that the wireless internet service was only good to the pool area nothing beyond that at the Divi.

Aruba ATV Tour with Natural Pool Swim
220 reviews
from US$78.00*
Special Offer
Aruba Off-Road Island Tour Including...
204 reviews
from US$106.99*
US$111.78
4x4 Tour and Natural Pool Snorkeling...
108 reviews
from US$89.99*
Special Offer
Aruba Sightseeing Tour by ATV
89 reviews
from US$72.00*
US$80.00
Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,473 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

There's now an internet café at the Divi. It's my understanding that the wireless is now better.

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,651 posts
199 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

According to MY teens, there are "hot spots" all around the Divi/Tam resorts for WI-FI.

B*tch Mother that I am, though, I boxed their ears if I saw them on-line while we were there. There were so many kids to hang around with, they eventually decided to, you know, TALK to people at the resorts. I'm sure they'll thank me when they have kids of their own. LOL

North Providence...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

Thank you so much they will so happy.

North Providence...
Level Contributor
21 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

Thank you, and we are going to limit the amount of time online. I am hoping they meet other teens. This is why we travel with them so they can see other places, people and open their eyes to new things so one day when they have their own they will do the same.

5. Re: Staying at the Divi ? on the tam hotel next door

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 16 May 2014, 06:18
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad