We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bucuti + Honeymoon = Best room for Price?

Toronto
12 posts
Save Topic
Bucuti + Honeymoon = Best room for Price?

Well we are 95% close to booking and now just have to finalize the room of choice. We were looking into the Tara suites for 2 weeks initially but may break it up into 1 week superior or deluxe and 1 week Tara, or maybe even 2 weeks Superior or Deluxe. The difference would be over $2,000 so we are contemplating whether it is worth using that extra cash for shopping, excursions, meal, etc or have a better room with a clear ocean view which is the Tara.

Any recommendations?

NJ
Level Contributor
2,317 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bucuti + Honeymoon = Best room for Price?

That's a tough one, if $$ is no object than what the heck. But 2 weeks is a long time and it will cost a lot of extra $$. But then again, it is your honeymoon and the Tara rooms are great. Go with your heart!

Owings Mills...
Level Contributor
871 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bucuti + Honeymoon = Best room for Price?

here are my two cents...

I am staying at the Bucuti in May and reserved a Deluxe Ocean in the Bucuti wing. I wouldn't want to spend the extra cash on a room. Of course you want everything to be perfect and memorable for your honeymoon but having a great time with each other, good food and so on will make the trip worthwile. I have read fabulous things about the Tara suites but I would rather spend the money on food and shopping than to see the sun set the exact way it set the day before. You could get that same view donwn on the beach or at dinner at a resturant on the beach. I enjoy the sunset but honestly when I am at home im never darting outside to see the sun. It's a plus but not a must!

3. Re: Bucuti + Honeymoon = Best room for Price?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 August 2009, 04:18
Get answers to your questions about Oranjestad