We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Apartment rental

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicagp
2 posts
Save Topic
Apartment rental

Hi,

We are planning to go to Aruba for or honeymoon in August for 13night. I'm trying to find the best apartment rental or hotel with a kitchen so that we can do our own cooking to cut down the cost. I really want to find a place in palm beach but am very confused about the locations of the hotels I found. One place that I liked is the boardwalk( going off of picture on the website!!) Does anyone know about the location in relation to Palm Beach. Any suggestions on other places to stay would be greatly appreciated.

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,942 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Apartment rental

The Boardwalk is north of Palm Beach. You will need a rental car if you stay there.

Not too many hotels that have kitchen facilities unless you rent a timeshare from an owner.

Amsterdam Manor (located on Eagle Beach) does have kitchenettes or full kitchens in all of their rooms. We've been staying there for the last few years now and love it there.

http://www.amsterdammanor.com/en/index.html

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,619 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Apartment rental

Boardwalk is North of Palm Beach. We stay at Beach House Aruba which is North of the Boardwalk on Hadicurrari Beach, where the annual Hi- Winds Pro kiteboarding competition is held. They are reasonably priced. There are apartments with full kitchens and open air kitchens with a cooktop and full sized refrigerator. They have a website so you can check them out. It's www.beach-house-aruba.com

If you look them up and have any questions just PM me and I will answer as best I can.

We stayed there in May/June 2006 and are rebooked for the same time this year.

Cecile

chicagp
2 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Apartment rental

Thanks for your help

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,619 posts
108 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Apartment rental