We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Pro and Cons

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Royal Oak Michigan
Level Contributor
93 posts
71 reviews
Save Topic
Pro and Cons

My husband and I are thinking of trading our timeshare for a week in Aruba next year. However, we've never been there before and would like to know some of the pros and cons of Aruba as a vacation site.

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Pro and Cons

Teach,

That's great that your friend got a trade. I got one through RCI but almost two years in advance and it is a trade for Oct., not when I really want to go, but I took it anyway. So in Oct. I will be at Casa Del Mar in a two bedroom for my trade that I made in 2005.

Boston...
Level Contributor
5 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
12. Re: Pro and Cons

I recently went to Aruba with a friend an it was one of my favorite trips ever! Eagle Beach is gorgeous with beautiful white sands. The beach was not crowded and it was peaceful.

I would defiantly recommend going on a horse back riding trip. This was my second horse back riding trip ever and it was awesome. I went with Rancho de campo - they let you canter on the beach with the horses.

I’m hoping to go back next year and stay on Eagle beach again.

southeast Ct...
Level Contributor
15 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Pro and Cons

Just picked up a week at Costa Linda on 6/15 /07 going with two of my college buddies...look out! Picked it up easily through RCI Points. I changed to points for this exact reason. Tried for two years to get to Aruba...switched to points and voila Aruba bound!! I just booked this last week. Anyone else going this time period. If so we will see ya on "the bus"!!

14. Re: Pro and Cons

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 15:20
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach