We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

College Football in Aruba

Turnersville NJ
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Topic
College Football in Aruba

I will be arriving in Aruba September 22nd and Penn State will be playing Michigan. Are college football games on TV in Aruba? Maybe in a Sports Bar? Hate to miss JoPa & the Nittany Lions even while on vacation!!

New Jersey
Level Contributor
5,039 posts
22 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: College Football in Aruba

tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g147249-i151-k1035…

Boston...
Level Contributor
722 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: College Football in Aruba

Champions pub at the Marriott is awesom...they ha so many tv's and show many different games...we allways have a blast there...

San Diego
Level Contributor
2,269 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: College Football in Aruba

Oh no with the way Michigan is playing we can't lose to them this year. That would be embarrassing! :>)

Dublin, OH
Level Contributor
21 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: College Football in Aruba

If that game is on a major network (ESPN, ABC, etc.) then you will be able to see it in your hotel room if you would like. We are OSU fans and couldn't find last weeks Buckeye game anywhere (Big Ten Network!) but got to see Michigan get embarrassed by App. State!

philadelphia, pa
Level Contributor
815 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: College Football in Aruba

As an FYI ~ The Ren. Rooms get a NYC feed.

Turnersville NJ
Level Contributor
16 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: College Football in Aruba

Thanks everyone and I hope PSU beats Michigan. We have not had very good luck over the last couple of years. I think this is our year!!!!!!

Columbus, Ohio
Level Contributor
20 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: College Football in Aruba

3 OSU fans arriving next Thursday the 20th, looking for a place to watch the game.

Oshkosh, Wisconsin
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
1,637 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: College Football in Aruba

Hooters (high-rise area) is the place to watch sport in Aruba. Tons of TV's inside and 3 big screens outside on the deck. Caught all our NFL games there last year. Nothing like sitting outside watching Monday Night Football in 80 degree weather drinking Amstel Brights.

9. Re: College Football in Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 09:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach