We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

New info for RIU aruba

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Topic
New info for RIU aruba

Hey there eveyone! I just wanted to give the heads up that I got an email from RIU telling me that they are now offering complimentary transportation to and from the resort to the airport! All they will need is the airport info and times sent to the RIU hotel email address a week before the arrival date!! This looks like another perk that the hotel is offering....reviews getting better every day!! 10 days to go!! I CANT WAIT!!!

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
414 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: New info for RIU aruba

do you have this email address available. Thanks

The Villages...
Level Contributor
108 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: New info for RIU aruba

I wonder why I never hear anything from them?

Staten Island, New...
Level Contributor
499 posts
52 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: New info for RIU aruba

I would like to know more info too.

Greenwich...
Level Contributor
347 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: New info for RIU aruba

I believe that if your reservation is for AFTER Sept 29, the RIU has your information already for transportation. The email that I received was from

reservations02@riu.com

I made a late reservation to this hotel which may be why I received the e-mail??

I hope this helps!!

MA
Level Contributor
87 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: New info for RIU aruba

It only applies if you booked direct with the hotel. If you used a travel agency, they will not provide this service. I emailed to inquire and that's the response I got! Oh well...taxi for me!!

6. Re: New info for RIU aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 10:19
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations