We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.
Rocky Hill Ct
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Riu Payment Policy

When booking directly with the hotel, does anyone know if they bill your credit card for the full amount at the start (when you check in) or at the end(when you check out)?

Des Moines Iowa
Level Contributor
161 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Riu Payment Policy

They charged our card for the total room cost upon check in (I just checked, and it posted same-day).

Rocky Hill Ct
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Riu Payment Policy

Great, thanks for the info...loved your review btw...3 weeks from Sunday and we'll be there...CAN'T WAIT!!!

New York
Level Contributor
63 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Riu Payment Policy

you will totally enjoy your vacation. We just returned from there and I really can't say anything negative. We were even sent a bottle of champagne and fruit on arrival I think because I emailed the management before our trip and told them we were reading so many negative posts. Just go and have fun...:)

Rocky Hill Ct
Level Contributor
36 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Riu Payment Policy

Oh we will...we are so looking forward to it and it sounds like they are definitely getting their act together. Thanks for your review...

5. Re: Riu Payment Policy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 September 2009, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations