We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
99 reviews
Save Topic
Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

Looking for a good site with good deals to book trip to Aruba... does anyone have soemthing to reccomend other than expedia, travelocity etc.. where can I get the best deal?

SE USA
Level Contributor
753 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

I have been flying USAIR out of Charlotte and find booking direct with them is usually the best way for me to go to get the lowest rate.

I've also used Travelocity and have liked it too, there are some good "package deals" available sometimes...

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

Travelocity is good if nothing happens where you have to cancell. Had to wait over 9 months before the credit on our card was made when we cancelled our trip to Mexico. We use a TA when we travel out of the country just because if there is a problem you have the agent or club to handle it. We always book our own airfare, but love to have the saftey net with our trip. We always check the price on line before we book with TA it is always in the same price line. But we do pay a 50 dollar fee for the Apple Vacation club.

Sharon

Riverdale, New...
Level Contributor
511 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

mcm tours ( aruba4u.com ) has the best rates. i saved over $700 booking with them!

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

I recommend Stephanie at ArubaBrokers. (Email stephanie0103@aol.com)

She is from Ct and we have used her often. She lived and worked on Aruba and knows her stuff.

Walt

Cumberland, Rhode...
Level Contributor
248 posts
54 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

Orbitz is having a promotion until 12/31/09. Book a 6 night or more hotel/flight package to the caribbean/hawaii or mexico and using the promo code "entertain200" you save $200.00. Good luck !

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,891 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

We too have found MCM Tours http://www.aruba4u.com/ to have the best rates.

North Cape May, Nj
Level Contributor
8,641 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

I know that several people have recommended MCM Tours

and I'm sure that they got great rates, BUT I have tried them a couple of times and they were not even close. Try looking up the hotel's rates at their website. Then check the airfare. From that point, you can then ask for a package rate from a travel agent (Liberty Travel is very good) and, finally get a rate from Orbitz or Expedia or whomever you choose.

Some hotels offer discounts off their rack rates if you are a member of AAA or AARP. You have to ask.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
255 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

I agree with Tony. I recently priced a trip to the Divi AI through MCM Tours. I called them and it was way, way more expensive than US Airways Vacations from Buffalo.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

I was not impressed with MCM's prices this year or last year. Priceline.com had some great rates.

Northern NJ
Level Contributor
7 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Does anyone have a web reccomendation to book trip to aruba

I booked our trip directly through continental (flights and 5 nights at the Hyatt). We got a fabulous deal, better than the hotel, travel agent, expedia, or travelocity offered.

Good luck on your search!