We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
New Jersey
Level Contributor
124 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

Hi,

We booked an oceanview/pool view room, what would be the next upgrade from that category? Does anyone know what they call the room shown in the picture (corner room with oceanfront view)? We are going in late June, if the hotel is not full does the Marriott give complimentary upgrades? Thanks in advance for the info!

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

Sometimes they're referred to as Governors Suites, other times referred to as Exec. Suites. The wraparound balcony is really nice looking, but to really enjoy it, you need to be on 4th floor or higher. Otherwise, you're looking at palm trees - not the pool and beach.

We used to book deluxe ocean/pool view, but took our chances w/ a Garden View last fall. We were upgraded to deluxe o/p complimentary - I believe bc of high status w/ Marriott rewards. I'm taking my chances again for this fall.

NJ
Level Contributor
133 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

We are also going last week in June and booked the lowest room level ( no view) available in hopes of getting a free upgrade or maybe paying a slight upcharge rate per room. The room rate was incredible cheap so I am willing to take a chance.

Fanwood, New Jersey
Level Contributor
67 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

When we were there it appeared there were maybe only 8 - 10 of the "No View" rooms in the hotel. So chances are you will get an upgrade. We were moved to an oceanview and enjoyed our 9 day stay last fall.

Washington DC...
6 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

I'd recommend calling the hotel directly - if you explain what you are looking for they should be able to tell you how the room booking works there, whether there are possibilities for an upgrade, etc.

Also, if you are a rewards member you could try asking the room question on the Marriott Rewards Insiders site - since there are likely a lot of people there who have stayed in the Stellaris, they could give you some tips on the types of rooms at that property.

Netherlands Antilles
Level Contributor
13 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

Hi recearch,

Could you please tell me where you find your low prices? I'm looking for a bargain June 28-July 7 2009.

NJ
Level Contributor
133 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

Played around on the Marriott website and use the internet google search "discount codes for Marioott: and got lucky.

7. Re: Marriott Stellaris Room Categories?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 December 2009, 05:28
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach