We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Iguana cantina review anyone?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
S4S
TTO
Level Contributor
6 posts
9 reviews
Save Topic
Iguana cantina review anyone?

Was thinking fo grabbing a meal at Iguana Cantina - the menu looks good but just wanted to see if anyone has eaten tere and what thoughts?

Is Iguana Joes part of the same restaurant group?

Georgia
Level Contributor
379 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Iguana cantina review anyone?

If I'm thinking correctly, this is the one in the new mall across from Holiday Inn. If so, Yes, I've eaten there, and really enjoyed it. We were able to see of the water fountain show from our seats. The food was good (tex-mex type) and economical.

Paramus, New Jersey
Level Contributor
752 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Iguana cantina review anyone?

You may want to check out RestaurantsAruba.com, Iguana Cantina doesn't get such great reviews there. Not sure if you can find great Mexican in Aruba. I did notice that Chino Latino, Asian & Mexican, got good reviews. Check the website. Besides reviews, they also have menus posted.

Bluegrass State
Level Contributor
100 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Iguana cantina review anyone?

Our one experience with the Iguana Cantina was enough for us. Food was below average and service even worse.

4. Re: Iguana cantina review anyone?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 November 2009, 05:37