We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Tickets arrived today .....

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Tickets arrived today .....

Wow.... so it's actually REAL - the tickets arrived in the post today !!!!!!

I'm just so excited!!! We fly from Gatwick to Aruba on Wednesday 9th September for 2 weeks staying at the Bucuti...... just us - no kids lol !!!! To celebrate our 25th Wedding Anniversary on 15th September....... so where should we go for the Anniversary Dinner......????? All answers on a postcard please! :-))))))

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

We really like The Old Man and the Seat - beautiful table at the water's edge, Here a link:

theoldmanandthesearestaurant.com/The_Old_Man…

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,748 posts
204 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

What time do you get in?

And of course, that's my birthday, so you had better lift a glass to me, as I shall to you!

You are going to have such a great time! I think you should eat at Passions....it will bode well for the rest of the holiday. (nudge nudge wink wink)

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,065 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

This is a link to my Aruba 2009 photos -- the first few are of The Old Man and the Sea.

www.onetruemedia.com/otm_site/my_shared…

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,734 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

Loved looking at your pictures, Valerie...will try to get through the non-Aruba ones another time.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,487 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

Thanks Guys for all the wonderful ideas.... have made a note of them all.... as we can try each any everyone out over our 14 days *argggg biting her clenched fist in exuberance* !!

Lori - thanks for the advice too - cheeky monkey :-))

We arrive in Aruba at 15.15.p.m (local time)... Don't know how long it'll take to get through airport to Bucuti - we are being picked up from the airport..... just have to to freshen up, change and hopefully hit HAPPY HOUR ......!!!! Ohhhh sooooo excited !

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Reading, UK
Level Contributor
473 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

It's 4 weeks on Wednesday until we go and I check the post like a mad woman every day in the hope that our tickets have arrived!

Although we haven't got a special occasion to celebrate we have booked a table at LG Smiths to (hopefully) have a nice steak meal.

Enjoy your holidays and congrats on the 25 years!

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,585 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

Clover:

Also recieved our tickets yesterday, lol. Have not started packing yet but I am getting very excited. See you at the Bucuti the 2nd week you are there. I will be the tall blonde with a cocktail in her hand. First week we are staying at Divi.

Mentioned in this post
Divi
Divi
9 Reviews
Aruba
NJ
Level Contributor
2,418 posts
57 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

Marandi or Madame Jenettes would get my nod for a special occasion.

South Jersey
Level Contributor
140 posts
61 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

Valerie - Your pictures were great!!! I can't wait til we get to Aruba!!! Also, your grandpuppy is adorable - is she part pug?

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Boston
Level Contributor
974 posts
Save Reply
10. Re: Tickets arrived today .....

Have a great 25th in Aruba. We really enjoy Passions on the beach. The service and view are amazing. Enjoy your trip. I am sure you will love the Bucuti. We had the Filet and lobster and it was terrific.

Enjoy your 14 days without the kids.

Mentioned in this post
Aruba
Aruba
Caribbean
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach