We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Our Honeymoon..

Chicago, Illinois
Level Contributor
43 posts
23 reviews
Save Topic
Our Honeymoon..

After a ton of research, I think Aruba may be our Honeymoon destination next September.

Are there any honeymoon spots I should be looking at? Bungalos, resorts, etc? While I am looking more for a 5 star resort in the Eagle Beach area, I am really only seeing 4 star resorts?

Thanks!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,252 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Our Honeymoon..

Correct - no 5 star resorts in Aruba.

If you're looking at Eagle Beach, check out the penthouse at the Bucuti's Tara Suites - that will be as close as you can get to 5 star on Eagle Beach.

Gloucestershire.
Destination Expert
for Sharm El Sheikh
Level Contributor
1,441 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Our Honeymoon..

Just come back from the Bucuti (we celebrated our 25th Wedding Anniversary there!)........

Wow - what a wonderful place - to be honest ANYWHERE at the Bucuti would be fab for your Honeymoon....... the place and the beach is just 'to die for'!!!

3. Re: Our Honeymoon..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guidelines.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 11:31
CT
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Our Honeymoon..

Bucuti Tara Suites! Romantic, private and best beach in Aruba.

CT
2 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Our Honeymoon..

Bucuti Tara Suites! Romantic, private and best beach in Aruba.

6. Re: Our Honeymoon..

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 April 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach