We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet at Riu Palace

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Plymouth
Level Contributor
392 posts
60 reviews
Save Topic
Buffet at Riu Palace

Do they have a theme each night? (i.e. one evening italian, mexican, bbq, chinese etc etc) or is it the same each day?

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffet at Riu Palace

Yes, the buffet does have theme nights each night...can't remember which order though and exactly what they are but I remember Mexican and International.

Mesa, Arizona
Level Contributor
9,998 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Buffet at Riu Palace

I was there in SEpt 08. It's one of the nicest buffets for an AI I've seen and quite large. I just didnt care for their reservation system to make a la carte rez.

At the time I went you had to line up in lobby - they started taking rez at 9am but you really had to be there 8:30a. can only reserve "Day of" and they only had two sittings 6:30p and 9p. I dont know if that's changed.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Buffet at Riu Palace

I know the reservation system sounds like a real pain but compared to the Holiday Inn, it's much better....at least there are 4 restaurants to choose from....only one ala carte was open each night at the HI....the line was so long and the reatuarant filled up quickly. HI has two seatings also...one early and one later.

We never had a problem getting seating at the Riu as in comparison to the HI. One nice thing....if there are openings they will let you in without a reservation...sometimes people don't keep their reservations.

4. Re: Buffet at Riu Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 30 April 2010, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach