We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Grocery store delivery?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
nashville
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Topic
Grocery store delivery?

I think I read somewhere that you can order your groceries and have delivered to your hotel? Is this correct? If so how do I go about doing this? thanks...

Hull, Massachusetts
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,002 posts
53 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Grocery store delivery?

We haved talked each about doing this, but haven't so far. It's Ling and Sons and they have a web page that you place your order on.

Oregon
13 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Grocery store delivery?

We had items delivered from Ling and Sons prior to our arival its the only way to go after traveling all day we did the same during our trip to Belize. Ling and Sons provided exactly what we ordered. Only thing I would change order more of everything it's so easy having it delivered. We went to the store later in the week for cream for our coffee and it was all sold out so we had to go back. It all worked out but having it delivered is fantastic.

nashville
Level Contributor
122 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Grocery store delivery?

I would love to do this. When I went to their website there are some things you cant find-- sandwich meat, bread, meat for grillling etc. did you order all of that too and if so how? thanks for your comments. :)

bethesda
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Grocery store delivery?

I also visited the website to arrange delivery of food items but saw many weren't included in the delivery option (yogurts, deli meats, organic milk & eggs for kids, etc). I think I'll place an order for what I can, but will ultimately have to visit to check out and purchase meats, fruits and veg. Still, it's nice to have this option!!

5. Re: Grocery store delivery?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 17 September 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach