We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

syracuse, N>Y>
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Topic
Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

Hi, my family of six have (2) beachfront rooms reserved at the Divi for April 15-24. I am a little confused as to which are the BEST true beachfront rooms to request. I would love to open door and walk right onto the beach. I see that the Lanai and Vista are probably the best choices.

I would appreciate feedback from anyone who has stayed here.

Thanks,

Mike

Syracuse, N.Y.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,488 posts
30 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

Here is a thread describing room locations; you'll also see DiviAruba posted a resort layout:

tripadvisor.com/…20613266

Clifton, New Jersey
Level Contributor
801 posts
35 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

Definitely go with building Vista ll and I think it is the odd numbers that are beachside. The building is on a slight slant towards the water so it is not parallel to the water. But you are literally steps to the sand. You will have to walk over a very small area of grass and then a wall about 18 inches high to the beach. Vista ll has the newest rooms that are called beachview. If you are lucky enough to get the end room you will have a picture window to the water and be only steps to the water.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

Lanie is the real beach front, lol. You walk out onto your patio and there it is. The rooms are not as updated as the Vista rooms but they are clean and my DH and I mostly spend all our time on the beach. Vista is close, but as stated they are on a slant so it depends which one you get. Were as Lanie are all facing the Ocean. We like the 2nd floor, but if I were bringing children I would opt for bottom leavel. Have fun (I no you will). We have to wait till Sept. :>(

Sharon

syracuse, N>Y>
Level Contributor
35 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

Thanks for the info. I will give a good review when we return from the Divi.

lob
New York
Level Contributor
954 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

just returned yesterday- Vista 1 & 2 are "garden view" rooms but if you get an odd number room in vista 2 you see the ocean- vista 2 I don't thin it matters. Also, the higher the number the closer to the ocean you are. We were in vista 2 #416- 415 was a great location with a wonderful view- 421 was on the corner. Vista 1 odd numbers face the pool/lobby area and all have a view of the ocean- again higher numbers = better ocean view. Vista 2 even numbers face the vista 2 odd numbers higher numbers = closer to ocean/better view. Vista 2 even numbers gets you a garden view w/ a bit of ocean and lower numbers get you no garden view but a view of a green plywood fence. Patio/terrace is not facing anyone else though. When we go back, we will be requesting Vista 1 or 2...odd numbers. Hope that helps

6. Re: Divi..Best Grounfd Floor Beachfront Rooms

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 October 2010, 05:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations