We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

Detroitarea
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

The Westin concierge suggested this company for Jeep Tours and sunset cruises. It looks okay on the website, prices aren't too bad, either. I just wondered if anyone had taken a tour with them and what your thoughts were. We're going down in February and I'd like to book some stuff in advance.

new york
Level Contributor
142 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

Hi went on sunset and snoreling tours they are nice.

CT
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

i have not used depalm for a sunset or a jeep tour, but have used them. They are fine. They are also the largest tour operator on the island. You see their buses EVERYWHERE. Pretty much any returning guest to aruba has used depalm in some likely way!

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,704 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

DePalm tours does have a lot of options/excursions. I would say it depends what you're looking for. There are a lot of tour companies in Aruba.

Specifically what are you looking for? We only used DePalm once out of our 6 trips.

Leominster, Ma
2 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

If nothing else, try DePalm Island, definitely for the full day. It's a treat for all ages, if you don't rent a car you can have the bus pick you up and return you. Kind of expensive, we still try to do it once a year. Food and drinks are included.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
356 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

We have used them for a tour and also for bus transport of our group to/from the hotel. They are the largest, and like Aruba, very friendly. You may want to check out their website where you can order your trip/tour on-line. If not, just reserve after you arrive.

Level Contributor
221 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

Have you looked at ABC jeep tours.We are going down in Febuary as well and I prebooked thru them.It's cheaper booking online.They have alot of good reviews on TA.

Detroitarea
Level Contributor
16 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

I looked at the ABC Jeep tours online but they looked a little...cheesy. Maybe I'm wrong, but it looked kind of like a younger, party atmosphere. That would have been fun 10 years ago, but we're looking for something a little more private, (smaller groups) and relaxed. It's hard to tell sometimes just by looking at the websites.

Kansas City...
Level Contributor
2,898 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

My impressions of the de palm tours was that they are anything but small and intimate.

The few people I talked to about de palm island all said it wasn't worth the high price that it cost (at least for them personally). The snorkeling is apparently the highlight, but there are several places to snorkel for free on the island.

CT
Level Contributor
1,871 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

most of the people i have talked to, said the exact same thing. it was fine, but wasnt worth the cost. to each their own i guess.

Ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
605 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Has anyone used De Palm Tours?

We booked a tour with Depalm and they never picked us up. It was our last full day on the island but they wanted to give us a credit instead of a refund.

We have done the ABC fullday jeep tour twice and really enjoyed it both times.

For snorkeling tours, I would recommend the Jolly Pirates or for a full day snorkel tour the Tranquilo south side tour

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach