We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Topic
Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

We are repeat visitors (timeshare owners at LaCabana) to Aruba but this year we are bringing our adult kids. Our son in laws along with my husband will put a good dent in the Balashi Brewery. I read somewhere but can't find it now that you can get beer cheaper in bulk at the brewery. Is this true or did my husband dream this up, lol! My personal choice is Amstel Bright but I must look after my boys too!

Also, Aruba Amy I checked out your detailed photos and info for Carte Blanche and we booked for our 30 wedding anniversary. Just wanted to say thanks for the info and photos, we can't wait to go.

1 week and counting!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,942 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

Have a wonderful anniversary dinner at Carte Blanche! Hope you love it as much as we did!

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

Thanks again Amy, I will post when we return on how it went. I have read nothing but great reviews!

Do you know anything about the brewery or is it just the same to get it at the grocery stores? I don't want to make a special trip if it is only for a few dollars savings. My husband and I will be in Aruba for a month but the kids are only there for a week.

Thanks again for all you do on this forum.

Boston
Level Contributor
103 posts
44 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

We have driven by the Balashi Brewery many times on our way to Baby Beach, but have never seen a "store". I could be wrong but I think that whatever monies you may save (if there is one) you will spend on gas.... it quite a distance from just one of the big supermarkets.

Beverly Hills...
Level Contributor
2,900 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

There is a souvenir shop, a cafe and a large beer garden (which is really nice for lunch), but I do not recall a retail beer store at the Balashi Brewery. Since the island is only about 20 miles long by 6 miles across, I would doubt that gas consumption would be a concern. It seems a lot less hassle to just go with the pricing and ease of availability at the supermarkets.

Try the new Balashi "Chill".

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
14,942 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

We've been to the brewery for the tour and as people said above, there is no retail shop there. They have a small beer garden to buy Balashi on tap and lunch but it has limited hours.

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,450 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

I think they sell beer at the Balshi Logo store, but not sure of the price.

Sarnia, Canada
Level Contributor
97 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

Thanks for all the info, we will just get it at the grocery store I think. The boys may want to take in a tour at the brewery for fun though as they brew their own at home. We will definitely give the balashi chill a try too!

8. Re: Balashi Beer Question & Thanks Amy

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2012, 20:18