We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
chicago
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Topic
All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Hi, can anyone help with a suggestion for an inclusive in Aruba with great food, drinks and beach? Price is not an issue, just want a great hotel. Thanks!

Cumming, Georgia
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
4,895 posts
76 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Probably the Riu. It is the highest ranked 4 star all inclusive on the island tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147249-d151277…

There are no 5 star resorts on the island.

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,272 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Since you mentioned "for adult couples" not sure if it matters to you, but there are no Adult Only All Inclusive resorts in Aruba. The Bucuti/Tara Suites is adult only, but not all inclusive.

chicago
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Thanks for the info, I'll do searching!

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,304 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

I stayed for a week at the Riu and while it was nice, the food is good but nowhere near great. A large buffet for every meal with themes each night. Again, good, but not great. They have three speciatly restaurants that you can also reserve but I actually preferred the buffet to the two that we tried (I know I am in the minority here on this one).

If you drink a lot AI is a good deal as you can easily spend $100 per person per day at $8-$12 a drink. Some of the hotels do have AI options althought they are not advertised a lot. The Westin offers an AI option but I believe it is $75 per person per day for drinks and another $75 for food. This gets very expensive very quickly.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
235 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Divi --- hands down. Rooms in the Vista. check it out.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

The Riu still gets my vote. I have to disagree about the food. We thought it was very good...even the buffet. Our least favorite ala carte restaurant was the Gourmet.

chicago
Level Contributor
112 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

Have you traveled other places that can be compared? This is a special b-day trip we are planning and want to do something fun with no kids! (our own) :)

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

We stayed at the Tam and the Holiday Inn...no comparison. By other places, do you mean other islands?

9. Re: All inclusive with great food/drinks for adult couples?!?!

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 11:15
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach