We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Goldfish crackers

Indiana
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
Goldfish crackers

This may sound like a very trivial question to most but does anyone know if any of the supermarkets sell Pepperidge Farms goldfish crackers? I have tried to call Ling and Sons and Kong Hing but they don't answer. Thanks for your help.

Midwest
Level Contributor
842 posts
141 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Goldfish crackers

My wife seems to recall them at Lings.

New York City, New...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
4,341 posts
182 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Goldfish crackers

I can tell you that the highest price items in the stores are US brand cookies and chips. I would bring these with you.

NJ
Level Contributor
2,311 posts
58 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Goldfish crackers

Pretty sure I have seen them at Lings.

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Goldfish crackers

If you are asking because you have a small child that snacks on them I would definitely pack some just to be on the safe side.

Indiana
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Goldfish crackers

Thanks to all of you for your reply. Actually, they are not for a small child, they are for me. It's an addiction but not as bad as some I have had in years past. I buy the large box and always pack a few when we go out of the country. I try to fly Delta so I get two bags free. One for SCUBA gear and the other clothes and goldfish. My wife gets to put a few things in too. I ran out in Costa Rica last year but found Cheezits. If you are wondering, I don't weigh 300 lbs either. A couple of hundred with extra I don't need (I know...the goldfish) but we do work out regularly. I am in my sixties so I need some sort of vice. Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your goldfish...thanks again for your responses. By the way, if I don't find them there, I will survive...I think. Keep smilin' and love life.

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Goldfish crackers

funny I am a goldfish addict too.......

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,061 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Goldfish crackers

for me it's smartfood (cheesey popcorn). last trip i went to 3 grocery stores trying to find it.

Indiana
Level Contributor
7 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Goldfish crackers

Glad to see I am not alone in the "Goldfish Bowl".

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
241 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Goldfish crackers

There are a lot worse "addictions" to have. Mine is a bit opposite. As soon as I get to Aruba I can't get enough of pringles potatoe chips. Not any chips, pringles. I don't eat them at all when I am home. I think it is a pavlovs dog type of thing.

Cleves, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,703 posts
127 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Goldfish crackers

I eat Pringles down in Aruba only too, but they are special Pringles........ Lime flavored. Can't find them here at home.

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach