We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Rooms at Riu sleep 3?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Maryland
Level Contributor
74 posts
Save Topic
Rooms at Riu sleep 3?

I am considering staying at the Riu palace with two friends. We were hoping to book one room to accomodate all three of us, but don't particularly care to share a bed. Are any rooms set up for such at the Riu?

Thanks!

jl
Waltham...
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
6,227 posts
26 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Rooms at Riu sleep 3?

Probably a junior suite. I would suggest you contact them directly to find out, just to be sure.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,701 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Rooms at Riu sleep 3?

You can get a room with two beds and I'm pretty sure the love seat in the sitting area makes into a bed. Our king bed could have slept 4 people....LOL...probably depends on how good of friends you are.....;-)

Bathrooms have two sinks so that should help and the closets are quite large...you should also have plenty of drawer space if you don't want to leave things in your suitcases.

boston
Level Contributor
97 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Rooms at Riu sleep 3?

I am considering staying at the Occidental with two more friends. We were hoping to book one room to accomodate all three of us, Are any rooms set up for such at the Occidental?

Thanks!

4. Re: Rooms at Riu sleep 3?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 January 2013, 10:17