We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Restaurant reservations?

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
Cheshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Topic
Restaurant reservations?

Hi Everyone....off on our first trip to Aruba on 29 August for 2 weeks staying at the Bucuti. Feeling a bit apprehensive as we always travel to Asia, and this is what we are used to, but all of the reports seem good so I am sure we will love it. One of the things I am unsure of is whether to make restaurant reservations before we get there? I have read some people saying theirs are made and others saying its a quiet time and to make your reservations when you are there.

I personally arent sure what I fancy eating until the day really so Im not sure about planning so well in advance.

Thanks to everyone for such a good forum - it really helps to share your thoughts and ideas...

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,435 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Restaurant reservations?

At the time you are going you should not have a problem with reservations. Since you are going for 2 weeks you can make them when you get there. We will be at Bucuti Sept 3rd for our 6th visit, you are going to love it. See you there.

Sharon

Edited: 04 July 2011, 14:11
Guildford, United...
Level Contributor
64 posts
63 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Restaurant reservations?

We didn't make reservations until the day or the day before. Make sure you go to passions one night, screaming eagle and madame janettes! You're going to love the Bucuti!

Cheshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Restaurant reservations?

Thanks for the advice Sharon, 8weeks and counting....... Look forward to seeing you there, Dawn

York County, Maine
Level Contributor
29 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Restaurant reservations?

Just got back from a week at the Bucuti with my wife. The place is truly amazing.

If you enjoy outstanding food, wine and service, Carte Blanche is an absolute must. But, book today! We ate there July 5 and they indicated they are full thru mid-August (it seats just 15). It will cost you around $300 for two, but we would have paid $500 and I've been described as fiscally-sound on many occasions :)

I would highly recommend El Gaucho if you like beef. No need for a reservation this time of year until a day or two before.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
574 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Restaurant reservations?

visit the site: RestaurantsAruba.com

It will give you location, reviews and, sometimes menus and how to make a reservation

have a wonderful vacation

NC
Level Contributor
30 posts
1 review
Save Reply
6. Re: Restaurant reservations?

At Madame Janette, you want a table outside, near the entertainment. You might need to reserve that several days in advance.

atlanta
Level Contributor
44 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Restaurant reservations?

We were there last week and made dinner reservations hours before we went to both Passions and Madame Jeanettes.

Cheshire
Level Contributor
17 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Restaurant reservations?

Oh great, thanks so much for your help, I will leave it until we are actually there. Unfortunately Carte Blanche will not be open while we are there :-( but Passions, Madame Janettes and screaming eagle are all on my list, along with Pure Beach and Moomba for the music nights... 7 weeks to go.... Thanks all

9. Re: Restaurant reservations?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 October 2012, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach