We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car Rent at Aruba

New York City, New...
2 posts
Save Topic
Car Rent at Aruba

My wife and I are going to stay at Radisson in about 5 weeks.

And, it is so hard to wait for our trip :(

We're thinking to rent a car to adventure for ourselves.

Would you recommend to reserve it from online website before we go there or from front desk area once we get there?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,519 posts
77 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

We always use the same company, Tropic, so we book in advance. Always find there prices and service to be very good.

Sharon

Roanoke, VA
Level Contributor
43 posts
144 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

Are they located at the airport or close by. Also do you know if they accept credit cards?

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,411 posts
87 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

Tropic will be waiting for you just outside of baggage claim with your name on a sign. Yes, they take credit cards.

Woburn...
Level Contributor
109 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

We also stayed at the Radisson and just rented it there when we wanted it...I think it was about $112 Hertz is right there. You can rent a jeep or an suv too...we went to the lighthouse and went off road with our SUV and it was fine,....there was an open way with hard sand with stone opening. we loved it...good luck..you will love the Radisson...

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,725 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

Tropic books up very quickly....someone tried him a while back for Nov. and he's booked...if you're going to use him I'd contact him right away but I have a feeling he won't have anything available at this late date.

Yarmouth Port...
Level Contributor
1,148 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

we tried tropic for oct. 22-29 and he was booked..

Seattle, Washington
Level Contributor
10,857 posts
94 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

Another vote for Tropic. Always good service.

8. Re: Car Rent at Aruba

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 October 2012, 13:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations