We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Marriott Ocean Club Villas Questions

Bloomington-Normal...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Topic
Marriott Ocean Club Villas Questions

I just booked two 2BR villas for late May/early June 2012. Does anyone know whether the 2BR villas have washer/dryer units inside the units? If not, where are they located, and how difficult are they to use?

Also, are there any 2BR Viillas that do not have any ocean view at all?

Thank you.

Lords Valley...
Level Contributor
1,606 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Marriott Ocean Club Villas Questions

Ocean Club villas do not have washer/dryer units. There are 3 on each floor and they are free. OC provides detergent and softener is available for sale ($1.25). I guess villas on the first and second floors that are not oceanfront would not provide a view.

Bloomington-Normal...
Level Contributor
2 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Marriott Ocean Club Villas Questions

Thank you!

Boston...
Level Contributor
45 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Marriott Ocean Club Villas Questions

Great question I just booked one bedroom at the end of May. I didn't know that they had Washer and dryers! Great to know

4. Re: Marriott Ocean Club Villas Questions

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 March 2013, 09:23
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations