We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Room safes at Divi Phoenix?

Fort Myers, Florida
Level Contributor
1 post
2 reviews
Save Topic
Room safes at Divi Phoenix?

I am always surprised when I get somewhere and there isn't at least a small in room safe to put items in. I couldn't find anything that said the Phoenix either has or doesn't have room safes. Can someone answer this for me? Thanks!

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
103 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Room safes at Divi Phoenix?

Hello, we have a time share at the Divi Phoenix, and yes they do have safes in the rooms. The one we had in our suite was big enough to put our 10" tablet in it, hope this helps.

Boston
Level Contributor
891 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Room safes at Divi Phoenix?

Thanx, Shari; that is something I also look for. We expect to stay at the Phoenix in Aug., if we can find an owner willing to rent to us for the week we want at a reasonable price.

Level Contributor
490 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: Room safes at Divi Phoenix?

We recently stayed in a 1 bedroom in the new section. The safe is in the bedroom and is a suitable size for what most people need. We booked through expedia and were very happy with our choice. I would also be interested in knowing if there are owners out there who rent their units through VRBO or other rental companies. You will love the Phoenix! Enjoy!

4. Re: Room safes at Divi Phoenix?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 03:17
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach