We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Alhambre

Kent, Ohio
7 posts
Save Topic
Alhambre

Are the renovations done?

Boston
Level Contributor
3,117 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Alhambre

The taxi told me yesterday it is done. I also see ads for the place in the local paper.

Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
833 posts
260 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Alhambre

The exterior remains under construction as of yesterday. The new promenade of shops to the north side has some things that are open but construction continues there and to the Casa del Mar side of the building with the walkway and stuff in a state of semi-completion.

Kent, Ohio
7 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Alhambre

Thanks! What kind of Shops are open? Any restaurants?

LaGrangeville, New...
Level Contributor
1,542 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Alhambre

Inside is not done. The area around the table games is a mess right now.... They had a subway, Dunkin Donuts and I think one Asian Restaurant open.. no shops.

Janesville...
Level Contributor
710 posts
119 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Alhambre

Half-pint-

Ginger (an Asian Fusion Restaurant & Bar), Subway & Dunking Donuts are there now. Fusion a Wine, Tapas & Piano Bar will be opening probably this week or next from what I understand. They are also planning to have Diamonds International, Minimarket w/Deli, Aruba Aloe, Lingerie Store, Colombian Coffee Store & Lazy Lizard.

Kent, Ohio
7 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Alhambre

Thanks for all the info! Can't wait to go!

Kent, Ohio
7 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Alhambre

Thanks for all the info! Can't wait to go!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,096 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Alhambre

The mini-market is already open now, too. We're headed to Aruba this Sunday so will definitely take a swing by there and check out the progress.

Kent, Ohio
7 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: Alhambre

Thanks Aruba Amy! I love your input, very helpful! I look forward to reading your posts after your trip. Have a great one!

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,096 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: Alhambre

Thanks! I might be stopping at the new mini-market on Sunday when I get in since the large grocery stores will already be closed. Hope they have a few things that I need for breakfasts/drinks. :)

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach