We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

any Seafood/lobster at Riu Palace

Toronto
Level Contributor
159 posts
32 reviews
Save Topic
any Seafood/lobster at Riu Palace

does anyone know if there is any seafood or Lobster at Riu Palace ?

Thanks ,

Kimia

Cape Cod...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Provincetown
Level Contributor
4,469 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: any Seafood/lobster at Riu Palace

There was when we were there. There was actually an appetizer that they brought out to each table with seafood and also lobster at that restaurant. It was at the Steak restaurant I think. It was the restaurant at night that was a buffet during other times. It is near the beach.

Grand Rapids...
Level Contributor
867 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: any Seafood/lobster at Riu Palace

Yes the Nautilus steak house restaurant served a seafood appetizer at dinner --it had crab legs, calamari, shrimp, and mussels (maybe clams). Then for an entree I ordered the Steak with Lobster and it was delicious. I didn't see any crab legs or lobster at the main buffet --but there was tilapia I think one night.

Illinois City...
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
3,714 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: any Seafood/lobster at Riu Palace

The buffet also has fresh fish almost every evening...and during the day the Nautilus has a nice lunch buffet and they usually have fresh fish....tilapia, etc.

There is also a pasta bar at the main buffet and they have seafood you can choose for your pasta dish...shrimp, scallops, white fish mussels, etc....it's one of my husband's favorites. You can also choose just veggies for your pasta and choose your sauce.

4. Re: any Seafood/lobster at Riu Palace

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 June 2013, 04:16
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach
Recent Conversations