We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Casa del Mar beach resort

Which Palm - Eagle Beach hotels are on sale?
dd/mm/yyyy dd/mm/yyyy
See hotels
dartmouth, ma
8 posts
Save Topic
Casa del Mar beach resort

Does the Casa del Mar Beach Resort have wireless availability for the Internet and if so, is it free or what is the cost? I will be going there in Septembef.

New York
Level Contributor
518 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Casa del Mar beach resort

Yes, internet use is available. I think we paid around $37 for the week last year.

new jersey
Destination Expert
for Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
2,426 posts
68 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Casa del Mar beach resort

We will also be there in Sept. Last year brought my kindle and was able to connect for free around Matthews Beach Bar. Just saying if you need it for something like that it is kinda free, lol.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
193 posts
14 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Casa del Mar beach resort

we're next door (shares parking lot and building) at the Aruba Beach Club - we are paying $35 for the week for wifi

Connecticut
Level Contributor
1,281 posts
184 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Casa del Mar beach resort

We just left Casa del Mar on Saturday.

Last year, I was able to connect to the free wifi from Matthew's while sitting on our patio. This year, I was unable to grab the signal. It is free, but you have to get close to the bar to use it.

Wifi Aruba cards are $35.00 per week, $75.00 for the month and you get them at the front desk.

It worked well, but you need to log in often, so keep the card handy.

5. Re: Casa del Mar beach resort

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 13 August 2013, 10:17