We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Honeymoon resort needed

California
Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Honeymoon resort needed

Hi.

My fiance and I are interested in honeymooning on Aruba. Can anyone recommend a resort on the beach, quiet for couples, nice rooms? Interested in all inclusive and also room only.

Thanks,

Devorah

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,395 posts
85 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Honeymoon resort needed

Quiet and all-inclusive and rooms on the beach.....with those requirements, I would look at the Divi All-Inclusive Resort.

Long Island
Level Contributor
1,094 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Honeymoon resort needed

Your best bet for room only, and just your plain best bet, in my opinion, is the Tara Suites section of the Bucuti. There are so many fantastic restaurants in Aruba that you will be missing part of the experience if you go AI...but that is just my opinion on the subject.

Also, the Bucuti is just in general one of the nicer resorts in Aruba and it discourages children from visiting.

Fort Collins...
Level Contributor
648 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Honeymoon resort needed

I third the Bucuti and Tara Suites. They are amazing and perfect for a honeymoon! The Tara Suites are stunning and the hotel has one of the best beaches on the entire island.

It isn't all inclusive though, but there are soooooo many good restaurants on the island you shouldn't waste your time eating at a hotel anyway(in my opinion!)

Graham, NC
Level Contributor
85 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Honeymoon resort needed

I just got back from my honeymoon and stayed at Bucuti in the Penthouse Tara Suite. It was amazing. You don't want to do all inclusive in Aruba. I was worried when I went that we may spend to much money on food and drink, but it didn't turn out that way. The most expensive meal we at was at Madame Jeanette's and it was about $130 with a $50 bottle of wine. That was about $60 more than any of our other meals and we went to El Gaucho and Driftwood also. Our bill for the bar there at the end of our stay was only about $300. That was going there about every day for happy hour and drinking a few drinks everyday while on the beach. There are plenty of places in Oranjestad to get a burger and Pizza Bob's next to Bucuti has some awesome pizza and it's has a great atmosphere. We at the complimentary breakfast at the Tara Suites at about 9:30 or 10 every day and with a small snack I wouldn't be really hungry again until about 6:30 or 7. I highly reccomend Bucuti and the Tara Suites. The beach there is beautiful. You will not be disappointed. If you can afford the penthouse I would also reccomend it. Amazing!

Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach