We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Madam Janettes

Peabody...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Topic
Madam Janettes

Can you walk to Madam Janettes from Hyatt

Minneapolis...
Destination Expert
for Aruba, Palm - Eagle Beach
Level Contributor
15,182 posts
86 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Madam Janettes

No. You'll need to take a taxi.

Canada
Level Contributor
2,009 posts
55 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Madam Janettes

YEA - take a cab

We always rent a jeep for our duration

It is sometimes confusing and difficult to find because of the lack of street signs... but... people are helpful

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,564 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Madam Janettes

I'm a gal who puts 4.5 miles a day UPHILL on the treadmill at the gym, but I don't like to walk too far in Aruba. If I were going out for a nice dinner (LOVE MJ's, by the way!), I would certainly take a taxi. It's also nice to grab a cab so no one has to be the "designated driver." MJ's has a nice wine list....

Lynn, Massachusetts
Level Contributor
1,828 posts
62 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Madam Janettes

Lori is dead on again...the cab is easy and not too expensive...

Niskayuna, New York
Destination Expert
for Aruba
Level Contributor
3,564 posts
193 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Madam Janettes

We drive there. The first time, we had quite a few WTH? moments because Aruba is not famous for its road signage and we honestly thought we were heading into an industrial zone. Thank God we had a reconaissance run first. And thank God my husband stuck to water.

Peabody...
Level Contributor
57 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: Madam Janettes

cost of cab there?

New Jersey
Level Contributor
2,465 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: Madam Janettes

Rochelle - from the Hyatt to MJ's is $9 each way (not per person). If a Sunday $3.00 additional. BTW MJ's is closed right now on Sundays as it is slow season.

8. Re: Madam Janettes

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 08 November 2013, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Palm - Eagle Beach